You may call 281-403-1777 (NOTE – Central Time Zone) to receive a Returned Materials Authorization before you return any merchandise, and must be arranged through our Customer Service Staff within 30 days after receipt and assigned a RMA#.
Items returned or refused after shipping without an RMA Number will NOT receive a refund. You may also Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your request to 281-208-4623. RMA #’s will only be issued by Email or FAX.
Returns of UNUSED standard merchandise will be a minimum of 25% of the cost of the merchandise for restocking. Higher restocking fees may apply and will be at Champion Seating Co.’s discretion. Shipping and Handling charges will not be credited.
- Our chairs are custom made to each order and most all are special order item(s), and may not be returned. Please be sure of your order before you place your order.
We at Champion Seating Co. hope every product you purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but fully understand that is not always possible and will gladly try to work with you for some kind of mutually agreeable satisfaction.
Our policy of keeping returns to the bare minimum helps all of our customers, as we are not a “big box” retailer and these costs are always passed along to all customers in the broad sense. We feel that our customers shouldn’t have to pay for another’s mistake, negligence, or arrogance.
Please review our additional policies and follow the instructions below.
- You will be issued an RMA# (Return Materials Authorization Number) to include on the shipping label of the returning package. No RMA# labeling …$50.00 additional handling fee.
- We recommend using a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking so you can check the status of your return. You are responsible for loss and damage.
- Please allow 10-15 business days after it’s received to inspect your return and process your refund. You will receive an email notification with a copy of your credit transaction.
- The purchase-refund, less any exchange/return/restocking fees, will be made within 30 days of return, and may be delayed due to any damage claim by the carrier.
- Your RMA# expires 30 days after it is issued, so please contact us if you are not able to return within that time frame.
Refunds are based on the following guidelines:
- New – Unopened. Unused.
- Like-New – Box or Factory Packaging opened or missing, item in new condition. Refund amount depends on inspection results, less shipping, and other discretionary fees.
- We are unable to issue refunds for products returned without an assigned RMA#, soiled, damaged or missing parts.
Cancel or change orders by contacting our Customer Service Department at (866) 403–1770 by 4:00 p.m. CST. Customer Service staff is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. Phone or e-mail messages requesting an order be changed or canceled received after business hours will be addressed the following business day. We request email correspondence over telephone correspondence.
Any order canceled/refused after it’s shipped will be treated as a return and other costs including but not limited to shipping and handling costs will be deducted/charged. Items returned or refused after shipping without an RMA Number will NOT receive a refund.
Any order refused upon delivery (unless previously arranged through our Customer Service Department) will be treated as a return and shipping & handling costs will be deducted/charged.
Credit Card orders must be canceled the day they were placed, before 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Merchant Transaction fees we incur for refunding Credit Card orders totaling $300 or more, canceled after business hours the day they were placed, will be deducted from the refund. Merchant Transaction fees are as follows:
- Visa / MasterCard – 3.5% of total purchase price
- American Express – 4.0% of total purchase price
- Discover – 3.5% of total purchase price
- Credit Card companies charge a transaction fee, there will be an additional transaction fee of $10.00
A 25% restocking fee will be assessed to any order cancelled after 24 hours, since our items are custom made to each order and we do not “shelf stock” inventory. On-hand inventory is parts, components, etc, and the necessary items to fill each order begin order manufacturing within 24 hours of order placement or sooner.
A 25% restocking fee will be assessed to any order where the credit card transaction is declined, thus resulting in a cancelled order.
We will do our best effort to keep you informed as to the status of your order(s). It is always done with our best intention to serve you. This may be done through our website, email, and/or telephone.
In any and all cases, since we manufacture each item individually, we may communicate a “time or date” that may not be obtained or met for numerous reasons, which may include parts in route to us, holidays, weekends, weather, and other things beyond our control.
We know that you want your items and we’ll do our best to get them manufactured and to you promptly, however we deal with vendors all over the world, and delays happen beyond our control, and therefore we cannot commit to a definite date or time. All orders are subject to these circumstances, and please fully understand that shipping and/or production communications are the best information available at that communication time.
ONLY when the merchandise leaves our dock and is scanned by the carrier, available for tracking on the carrier’s website, is the shipping date accurate.
The above policies are subject to change. 2/11/2017
Champion Seating Co.
111 Brand Lane
Stafford, Texas 77477